Deliver Time: All order ship within 5 - 7 business days
Standard shipping: 3 - 5 business days.*
Freight orders: 2 -3 Weeks**
Body-Solid EXM3000LPS Multi-Stack Gym System
This multi-station workhorse provides health club quality strength training for up to three people simultaneously (with optional VKR30 Vertical Knee Raise Attachment).
Featuring two independent weight stacks, the EXM3000LPS allows multiple users to work out at the same time. You no longer have to waste time waiting on someone else at the health club.
The EXM3000LPS features a multi-function Press Arm Station for bench press, incline press, shoulder press and chest supported mid-row exercises.
The Perfect Pec™ Station with fully adjustable range of motion allows users to achieve deeper muscle penetration for faster, more defined results.
The Leg Press/ Calf Press Station operates on its own separate weight stack, with a 2 to 1 weight ratio, giving the EXM3000LPS the awesome capacity of a 420 lb leg press
Add the optional Vertical Knee Raise / Dip Station (VKR30) and up to three people can workout simultaneously on the EXM3000LPS.
- Model: EXM3000LPS
- User Capacity: 2
- Dimensions: 83"H x 91"L x 73"W
- Weight Stack: (2) 210 Lbs.
- Chest Press: Multi-Press Station
- High Pulley: yes
- Low Pulley: yes
- Leg Extension: yes
- Leg Curl: yes
- Ab Crunch: yes
- Pec Fly: Perfect Pec
- Leg Press: included
- Dips: optional #VKR30
- DuraFirm Pads: yes
- Weight Stack Shrouds: yes
- Includes: Lat Bar, Low Row Bar, Utility Strap and Workout Poster and Workout DV
Product Manual: EXM3000LPS
- Multi-Press Station: Three stations in one with fully adjustable pads for all size users and full range of motion exercise. Structurally and biomechanically designed for maximum chest, back and shoulder concentration.
- Leg Press/ Calf Press Station: Unique two bar linkage self-aligns the angle of the leg press plate to the user's body eliminating ankle torsion and ensuring proper biomechanics throughout the full range of motion for all size users. Includes pillow block and sealed ball bearings for precision alignment and friction-free movement. 2:1 ratio converts the 210 lb. weight stack into 420 Lbs. of resistance. Features adjustable back pad with two position press plate for complete leg and calf development.
- Perfect Pec Station: Dual overhead cams with six increment settings per arm provide variable starting positions and allow fine-tuning for accurate prestretch with optimal biomechanical movement. It's a two-function station that ensures maximum development of pectoral and rear deltoid muscles.
- Lat Pulldown / High Pulley Station: Ideal for increasing size, strength and endurance of your back, shoulder and triceps muscles. Unique easy-access hold down rollers fit all size users with no need for adjustment.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station: Create a lean and muscular waist with absolute isolation of your abdominal and oblique muscles. Unique design also allows the highest degree of comfort when doing triceps extension movements.
- Leg Extension/ Leg Curl Station: This cam-driven leg developer will help you work your quads and your hamstrings while developing incredible knee strength in precise biomechanical form.
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station: Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
- Dual 210 Lb. Alloy Steel Weight Stacks: Two weight stacks that employ stateof- the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation.
- DuraFirm™ Pads:Durable, tear-resistant, fully supported DuraFirm"! pads are double stitched and sewn. These high density, top grade pads provide a LIFETIME of support and comfort and will not bottom out or wear out .. . GUARANTEED !
- Weight Stack Shrouds: Two full length, solid steel shrouds entirely encompass each weight stack for enhanced appearance and improved safety.
It's Included! Unique two bar linkage self-aligns the angle of the leg press plate to the user's body eliminating ankle torsion and ensuring proper biomechanics throughout the full range of motion for all size users. Includes pillow block and sealed ball bearings for precision alignment and friction-free movement. 2:1 ratio converts the 210 lb. weight stack into 420 Lbs. of resistance. Features adjustable back pad with two position press plate for complete leg and calf development.
Multi-Press Station: Built to deliver strength- and deliver it does ! Three stations in one with fully adjustable pads for all size users and full range of motion exercise. Structurally and biomechanically designed for maximum chest, back and shoulder concentration.
Perfect Pec Station: Dual overhead cams with six increment settings per arm provide variable starting positions and allow fine-tuning for accurate prestretch with optimal biomechanical movement. It's a two function station that ensures maximum development of pectoral and rear deltoid muscles.
Assembled Weight: 947lb (429.56kg)
Assembled Dimensions: 90L x 82 W x 83 H in
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Body-Solid brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
BODY-SOLID warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
This Limited Express Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc. ("Body-Solid") under the BODY-SOLID brand name (hereinafter referred to as “Product”).
What Is Covered? During the warranty period, Body-Solid will, in its sole discretion, at no additional charge, provide the exclusive remedy of repair or replacement of the Product if it becomes materially defective, malfunctions, or otherwise fails to conform with this limited warranty under normal non-commercial, personal, family, or household use. In repairing the Product, Body-Solid may replace defective parts with new or, at Body-Solid's sole discretion, serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and Products replaced under this limited warranty will become the property of Body- Solid. Body-Solid reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty. For Products sold for commercial use, the Products are sold "AS IS" without any warranty.
How Long Coverage Lasts? Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Body-Solid or from an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer will be free from any material defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period from the date of purchase. Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, shall constitute proof of the date of purchase.
Important Additional Terms and Restrictions. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product. It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish. It does not cover labor charges. While necessary maintenance or repairs of the Product can be performed by any company, we recommend that you use only Body-Solid or an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer for best results. Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair voids this warranty. Body- Solid neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume for it any other warranty.
This warranty is void under the following conditions: if the Product is not assembled/installed according to the instructions/directions included with the Product; if proof-of-purchase documentation or Product serial number is altered or forged; if the Product is used in a commercial, institutional or other public access environment; if the Product was not purchased from Body-Solid or from an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer. This warranty does not extend to any Product that has been damaged or rendered defective: (a) as a result of accident, misuse, or abuse; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by Body-Solid; (c) by modification of the Product; (d) as a result of improper or incorrectly performed service or repair by anyone other than Body-Solid or an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer or an authorized BODY-SOLID warranty service provider; (e) as a result of failure to provide reasonable and necessary care as outlined in the owner's manual for the Product. Should any Product submitted for warranty service or replacement be found to be ineligible, an estimate of repair cost will be furnished and the repair will be made if requested by you upon Body-Solid's receipt of payment or acceptable arrangement of payment.
How to Redeem this Warranty. To redeem this warranty, you must contact Body-Solid at 1-800- 556-3113 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Body-Solid may elect to send a new part to remedy the defect. However in some cases, Body-Solid may need to directly repair or entirely replace the equipment in which case you will be given a Return Authorization Number by Body-Solid customer service. You then must return the Product, together with the Return Authorization Number and the sales receipt, in its original container (or equivalent) to the following address: Body-Solid, Inc., Attn: BODY-SOLID Warranty Dept., 1900 S. Des Plaines Ave., Forest Park, IL 60130. You must pre-pay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties and taxes, insurance, and any other charges associated with transportation of the Product. Body-Solid will not accept any Product returned on a freight collect basis or outside of Body-Solid's normal business hours. You are responsible for insuring any Product shipped or returned. You assume the risk of loss during shipment or return.
How State Law Applies. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO BODY-SOLID BRANDED PRODUCTS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BODY-SOLID DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE BEYOND THE ONE (1) YEAR WARRANTY PERIOD.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPY TO YOU.
NEITHER BODY-SOLID NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, OR ANY OTHER ECONOMIC DAMAGES ARISING IN TORT OR CONTRACT, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY CLAIMS. BODY-SOLID'S AND ITS AFFILIATES' ENTIRE LIABILITY IN THE AGGREGATE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Warranty is not applicable outside the United States - Before returning a product you must call BODY-SOLID at 1.800.833.1227 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. No returns will be accepted without the Return Authorization Number. Original purchaser must pre-pay all freight charges on warranty claims. BODY-SOLID will not accept Freight Collect shipments or return shipments on a freight collect basis.