Deliver Time: All order ship within 5 - 7 business days
Standard shipping: 3 - 5 business days.*
Freight orders: 2 -3 Weeks**
Body-Solid G5S Single Stack Gym
The G5S Home Gym from Body-Solid has a wide array of special features that make this a great Budget Buy. It could have been just as easily ranked as a Best Buy, but for its most competitive price point. Consider this: The Pec fly station has pivoting handles, there’s a bearing pivot point for press bar for smoother motion, and for certain comfort, the G5S has a gas-assisted seat adjustment. For working out on the low pulley station, just flip the footplate, and for constant monitoring of your conditioning, the G5S provides ergonomic grips (thicker for pressing, thinner for pulling) that are also angled to provide perfect wrist alignment for bench presses, incline presses, shoulder presses, and mid-rows. The G5S features a self-aligning cuff for the leg developer, and the 210-pound stack can be upgraded to 260 pounds. Plus the G5S allows offers a Customized Aluminum pulley upgrade for keeping fit. Also included with all Body-Solid home gyms is a free workout DVD to help you get started right away.
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Chest, incline, shoulder press, mid row and leg developer stations incorporate the friction free SmoothGlide Bearing System™.
- Self-aligning, contoured leg extension cuffs automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement.
- Integrated leg developer CAM prevents resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- 210 lb. (95kg) selectorized weight stack. Optional 260 lb. (118kg) weight stack available.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, gas-assist adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
- Flip-up seated row foot brace plate stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
- 2” x 3”, 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Tough, durable, electro-statically applied powder coat finish.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Includes lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab/triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, full size exercise chart and convenient water bottle and towel holder.
Product Manual: G5S
- Chest Press / Mid Row Station: The multi-grip press arm features 3 pair of handgrips to work muscle groups from various angles, creating more thorough muscular development. Adjust the cam at the top of the press arm to perform flawless, chest, shoulder and back exercises. Turn around and blast your lats with a chest supported mid row or reach up and grab the lat bar.
- Lat Pulldown / High PulleyStation: Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, cable crossovers and many more high pulley exercises. Adjustable hold down pads stabilize your body for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique versatility allows you to increase the strength and endurance of your back muscles.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station: Develop awesome abs and terrific triceps quickly at this strength training station. Biomechanically engineered for smooth, comfortable, full range of motion crunching movement. Specifically designed for firming, flattening and isolating the entire abdominal area.
- Perfect Pec Station: Equipped with swivel arms and designed for both unilateral and bilateral movements you get the maximum stretch for deep muscle toning, and the most incredible upper body development possible.
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station: When you' re ready to build muscular legs and stronger knee joints, this leg developer is ready to help you meet your goals. Biomechanically accurate pivot point ensures ergonomically correct body positioning for natural and complete hamstring and leg biceps development.
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station: Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
- Powered by a 210 Lb. AlloyWeight Stack: Advanced alloy weight stack plates are machine drilled to exact specifications and employ stateof- the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation.
Perfect Pec Station: Equipped with swivel arms and designed for both unilateral and bilateral movements you get the maximum stretch for deep muscle toning, and the most incredible upper body development possible.
Featuring a dual-cam design with variable resistance allowing your arms to operate independantly, providing unilateral and bilateral resistance.
Pop Pin adjustable seat elevates to provide proper alignment of the shoulders and elbows with the cam axis.
Adjustable Press Arms
Advanced engineering has resulted in exceptional range of motion and full adjustability for any size user. The multi-grip press arm system delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest, incline and shoulder press movements.
No need to sit on the floor to perform rowing exercises with the G5S, simply grasp the mid row handles for an exhilarating mid and lower back workout that will increase flexibility, build strength and relieve lower back stress.
Assembled Weight: 511lb (231.79kg)
Assembled Dimensions: 81L x 55 W x 84 H in
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Body-Solid brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
BODY-SOLID warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
This Limited Express Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc. ("Body-Solid") under the BODY-SOLID brand name (hereinafter referred to as “Product”).
What Is Covered? During the warranty period, Body-Solid will, in its sole discretion, at no additional charge, provide the exclusive remedy of repair or replacement of the Product if it becomes materially defective, malfunctions, or otherwise fails to conform with this limited warranty under normal non-commercial, personal, family, or household use. In repairing the Product, Body-Solid may replace defective parts with new or, at Body-Solid's sole discretion, serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and Products replaced under this limited warranty will become the property of Body- Solid. Body-Solid reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty. For Products sold for commercial use, the Products are sold "AS IS" without any warranty.
How Long Coverage Lasts? Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Body-Solid or from an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer will be free from any material defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period from the date of purchase. Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, shall constitute proof of the date of purchase.
Important Additional Terms and Restrictions. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product. It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish. It does not cover labor charges. While necessary maintenance or repairs of the Product can be performed by any company, we recommend that you use only Body-Solid or an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer for best results. Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair voids this warranty. Body- Solid neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume for it any other warranty.
This warranty is void under the following conditions: if the Product is not assembled/installed according to the instructions/directions included with the Product; if proof-of-purchase documentation or Product serial number is altered or forged; if the Product is used in a commercial, institutional or other public access environment; if the Product was not purchased from Body-Solid or from an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer. This warranty does not extend to any Product that has been damaged or rendered defective: (a) as a result of accident, misuse, or abuse; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by Body-Solid; (c) by modification of the Product; (d) as a result of improper or incorrectly performed service or repair by anyone other than Body-Solid or an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer or an authorized BODY-SOLID warranty service provider; (e) as a result of failure to provide reasonable and necessary care as outlined in the owner's manual for the Product. Should any Product submitted for warranty service or replacement be found to be ineligible, an estimate of repair cost will be furnished and the repair will be made if requested by you upon Body-Solid's receipt of payment or acceptable arrangement of payment.
How to Redeem this Warranty. To redeem this warranty, you must contact Body-Solid at 1-800- 556-3113 or email@example.com. Body-Solid may elect to send a new part to remedy the defect. However in some cases, Body-Solid may need to directly repair or entirely replace the equipment in which case you will be given a Return Authorization Number by Body-Solid customer service. You then must return the Product, together with the Return Authorization Number and the sales receipt, in its original container (or equivalent) to the following address: Body-Solid, Inc., Attn: BODY-SOLID Warranty Dept., 1900 S. Des Plaines Ave., Forest Park, IL 60130. You must pre-pay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties and taxes, insurance, and any other charges associated with transportation of the Product. Body-Solid will not accept any Product returned on a freight collect basis or outside of Body-Solid's normal business hours. You are responsible for insuring any Product shipped or returned. You assume the risk of loss during shipment or return.
How State Law Applies. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO BODY-SOLID BRANDED PRODUCTS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BODY-SOLID DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE BEYOND THE ONE (1) YEAR WARRANTY PERIOD.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPY TO YOU.
NEITHER BODY-SOLID NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, OR ANY OTHER ECONOMIC DAMAGES ARISING IN TORT OR CONTRACT, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY CLAIMS. BODY-SOLID'S AND ITS AFFILIATES' ENTIRE LIABILITY IN THE AGGREGATE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Warranty is not applicable outside the United States - Before returning a product you must call BODY-SOLID at 1.800.833.1227 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. No returns will be accepted without the Return Authorization Number. Original purchaser must pre-pay all freight charges on warranty claims. BODY-SOLID will not accept Freight Collect shipments or return shipments on a freight collect basis.