Deliver Time: All order ship within 5 - 7 business days
Standard shipping: 3 - 5 business days.*
Freight orders: 2 -3 Weeks**
First Degree Fitness Neon Pro V
When performance and improvement matter, NEON Pro V indoor rower drives motivation with its state-of-the-art performance monitor featuring Bluetooth technology for smart device connectivity, and FluidWorkout social app for personal and group challenges.
NEON Pro V acquires advanced Fluid Resistance auto-adjust technology, automatically correlating the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, keeping users focused on workout performance, rather than programming console data.
Not only is this rower a durable and robust fixture, but NEON Pro V also promises to add an electric vibrancy to any rowing studio with its changeable bright yellow, orange, green and black frame. The elevated height of this indoor rower makes for easy on-off access, perfect for tall users and rehabilitation. While it's double sealed, precision aligned tank shell and new impeller design achieve 15% greater water resistance than FDF’s standard horizontal series models.
Neon Pro V Tank
- 5 x Fluid Force
- Bright yellow impeller design that achieves 15% greater resistance than standard horizontal series models
- Double sealed, precision aligned twin tank for precise mechanism, tighter tolerances, greater position for a more robust workout
Neon Pro V Monitor
- Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor (BAM)
Neon Pro V Footboard
- Height adjustable foot plates and secure heel captures to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position
Neon Pro V Seat
- Contoured seat with silent, smooth action
- Textured finish to prevent slipping
Neon Pro V Handle
- Premium ergonomic handle for optimal grip and minimal strain
Neon Pro V Frame
- Interchangeable frame – yellow, orange, green and black
- Constructed from the finest steel and aluminium
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- Seat rail brushes wipe away grit with each glide, protecting life of product
- Elevated height for easy on-off access
- Vertical storage option
- Durable belt drive with active recoil system
**NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FIRST DEGREE FITNESS HEART RATE RECEIVER**
FDF PATENTED TWIN TANK TECHNOLOGY
At the core of all FDF FluidROWERS is our patented Twin Tank technology, providing several distinct levels of Fluid Resistance regardless of the speed you row at. Our Twin Tank technology comprises the inner, passive (or holding) tank and the outer, active (or resistance) tank.
When you select a high level, water will flow from the passive holding tank to the active resistance tank as you begin to exercise, and you will experience the smooth fluid resistance, no matter what your speed.
Conversely, if you select a low level, the water will be transferred away from the active resistance tank and back into the passive holding tank, lowering the resistance. You can even make adjustments on the fly to find a load that is just right for your fitness training.
Main Frame: 10 Year Limited Warranty
Polycarbonate Tank & Seals: 5 Year Limited Warranty
Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature): 2 Year Limited Warranty
All Other Components (of a wearing nature): 1 Year Limited Warranty
Upright Storage: (84" Tall x 21" Deep x 20″ Wide)
Product size: L (84″) x W (20″) x H (21″)
Max User Weight: 150kg (330lb)
Product Weight: 72lbs