Deliver Time: All order ship within 5 - 7 business days
Standard shipping: 3 - 5 business days.*
Freight orders: 2 -3 Weeks**
RopeFlex RX2100 Rack Mount Rope Trainer
RX2100 offers unparalleled versatility and convenience for applications as diverse as our many satisfied customers! The rack-mountable design of the RX2100 can turn any tired old power rack into a cutting-edge, brand new piece of equipment. It can also be easily integrated with bag-racks, adding more functionality to your existing installations. Best of all, the same benefits and safety features of functional exercise and sport-specific training that other ROPEFLEX™ models provide can be yours without losing any floor space, by simply attaching the RX2100 to your existing hardware.
RX2100 OX2O Is an outdoor version, utilizing stainless steel sealed bearings and a specially coated frame to stand up to the elements.
- Rope training machine for existing framing
- Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance
- Works with tubing from 2X2’’up to 4X4’’ uprights and crossbeams
- Compatible with most Power racks and rigs or attach to walls
- Soft-Braided rope for easy and comfortable grip
- Add adjustable rail pulley with pop-pin for horizontal and diagonal exercises
- Available in outdoor, water-resistant version - OX20
Automatically adjusts resistance from 10lbs up to 200lbs, based on pulling speed and intensity
GET A GRIP on our durable and pliable, polyester-weaved rope. Soft on hands and easy-to-clean. Available in black or burgundy-black colors.
Mounting brackets are compatible with almost any type of racks, rigs. Attach to uprights, crossbeams and concrete walls
Outdoor version of the RX2100 is built to last
ADJUSTABLE PULLEY SYSTEM
Easy add-on to any upright post. 8-position pop-pin enables vertical, horizontal and diagonal pull configurations for arms, back, core, legs. One machine, full-body workout. Use one upright or multiple uprights for group training. Available as an ADD-ON
Interactive training system for club members, group training, and individuals available as an ADD-ON
SKU : pn: 45-5002
Length: 13” (33 cm)
Width: 13” (33 cm)
Height: 16” (41 cm)
Weight:45 lb (20 kg)
Technology: Magnetic / Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance
Resistance: 10lb up to 200 lbs
HIPERVISION Enabled: Optional
Outdoor: Option Available
|FRAME: EXCLUDES COATINGS
At Ropeflex our primary goal is to provide consumers with the best commitment to service and support in the industry. Our philosophy is to design and build extremely reliable fitness equipment using the highest quality materials. The result is better products at the best value. We source our materials from within the United States, and all our products are built in California using state of the art manufacturing facilities.
What makes Ropeflex machines attractive is the fact that they are low maintenance. Our direct drive magnetic resistance mechanism is virtually maintenance-free and does not employ gears, belts, or pulleys. We designed our equipment right from the start, using computer-aided design, and we perform rigorous testing indoors and outdoors. In addition, we can customize any of our products to the customers’ specific needs, while maintaining the same high-quality service and support as we do for our standard line of equipment.
ROPEFLEX EQUIPMENT FEATURES:
· Precision Welded Laser Cut Commercial Gym Quality strength equipment made in the United States
· US made cushions are made using 2 inch thick 8lb Foam Padding and high quality vinyl
· Our proprietary smooth, quiet and self-adjusting resistance technology
· US made highest quality polyester double braided rope
· Heavy 11 gauge (0.120 inch wall) tubing frames provide strength and durability
· Nickel or Zinc plated and stainless steel attachment hardware
We believe in our products and strive to offer the simplest and fastest resolution to all equipment related concerns. Our warranty service program gives its customers the option to return the product for repair, exchange or refund if the product is determined to be defective.