Deliver Time: All order ship within 5 - 7 business days
Standard shipping: 3 - 5 business days.*
Freight orders: 2 -3 Weeks**
RopeFlex RX2000 Multi Mode Compact Rope Trainer
Compact and easy to move floor unit RX2000 can used for standing and sitting exercises. Smart choice for trainers, studios or simply to add into a functional training workout zone.
This machine combines unique functional training for MMA, jiu-jitsu, wrestling, grappling, and other sports! The RX2000 offers versatility and delivers an unbeatable strength, cardiovascular, and muscular endurance training in one simple, compact, durable and mobile product.
- Multi-mode base mount rope training machine
- Standing or sitting rope pulling positions
- Wheels for easy unit positioning
- Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance
- Compatible with HIPERVISION virtual training system
Automatically adjusts resistance from 10lbs up to 200lbs, based on pulling speed and intensity
GET A GRIP on our durable and pliable, polyester-weaved rope. Soft on hands and easy-to-clean. Available in black or burgundy-black colors.
LCD display tracks time, speed (ft/ min), distance (total feet pulled), calories, and scan mode. Works independently of HIPERVISION
TRANSPORTABLE & COMPACT
Small footprint, transport wheels, and moving wand makes for convenient mobility and storage
Interactive training system for club members, group training, and individuals available as an ADD-ON
SKU: pn: 45-5043
Technology: Magnetic / Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance
Resistance: 10lb up to 200 lbs
Digital Display: Yes
HIPERVISION Enabled: Optional
|FRAME: EXCLUDES COATINGS
At Ropeflex our primary goal is to provide consumers with the best commitment to service and support in the industry. Our philosophy is to design and build extremely reliable fitness equipment using the highest quality materials. The result is better products at the best value. We source our materials from within the United States, and all our products are built in California using state of the art manufacturing facilities.
What makes Ropeflex machines attractive is the fact that they are low maintenance. Our direct drive magnetic resistance mechanism is virtually maintenance-free and does not employ gears, belts, or pulleys. We designed our equipment right from the start, using computer-aided design, and we perform rigorous testing indoors and outdoors. In addition, we can customize any of our products to the customers’ specific needs, while maintaining the same high-quality service and support as we do for our standard line of equipment.
ROPEFLEX EQUIPMENT FEATURES:
· Precision Welded Laser Cut Commercial Gym Quality strength equipment made in the United States
· US made cushions are made using 2 inch thick 8lb Foam Padding and high quality vinyl
· Our proprietary smooth, quiet and self-adjusting resistance technology
· US made highest quality polyester double braided rope
· Heavy 11 gauge (0.120 inch wall) tubing frames provide strength and durability
· Nickel or Zinc plated and stainless steel attachment hardware
We believe in our products and strive to offer the simplest and fastest resolution to all equipment related concerns. Our warranty service program gives its customers the option to return the product for repair, exchange or refund if the product is determined to be defective.